Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all just joined as ordered my new 208 GTI today sooo excited only have to wait two weeks until I can have it :) traded in the ds3 for it.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know so excited beyond belief lol nice to have a car that's only just came out aswell as it wont be so common and will turn heads. I love the seats and styling of it and the drive is brill especially the gearbox

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the xy is really nice the purple looks abit more brown to me. weird how it hasn't got a cd player though in the 208

·
Registered
33 Posts
The lower end models do. I've had a few problems with my touchscreen but my dealer has been really good at sorting it out :) the pink is more like a beige too I thought. Sometimes the colours look better in the brochure lol. I got mine in black although I was thinking of upgrading to a red gti. I've decided to keep what I have now though as there's rumours of a gti R series with 260bhp like the rcz r at some point. I've only had my licence 12 months so the 156bhp model is probably enough for now, it's not too much different from the 206 gti I upgraded from in a driving sense, although I love my interior, especially the blue lighting and panoramic roof :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts