Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Matt, 23 from the lovely city of Nottingham *cough* Thought I'd join after picking up my 1st Peugeot on monday

Picture thanks to a I pod, better pics to come

Shes a Active 1.4 HDi. Got a few things in mind but the main thing is to get the damn thing polished up and looking stunning, as it is in dire need of full swirl mark removal and sealing.

Edited by: 208_MJA

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice car , my lad was looking a piking up a Black car . I thought the 1.4hdi was discontinued now .
Is it true that every mark shows up on a Black car .
I have a 208 Active 1.2vti in Spirit Grey .

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it is true it shows every mark. But I'v been doing vehicle detailing for 10 years so know how to keep on top of it.

As for tge 1.4's being discontinued thats new on me, as far as i'm aware they are still producing the HDi 70's

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DunkyMunky said:
What do you mean by vehicle dtailing , new to me !
They'll be a full thread coming up when I get some time to get it written up. Showing you how to maintain the new look of your car and prevent damaged caused by the enviroment and incorrect maintenance of the paint work.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Feeling very sorry for my car right now since I've not had time for it's usual wash, clay and wax inthe past week and pollen isstarting to build up on the paintwork
. Public holiday coming up over here, so hoping I get the chance to give mine some TLC before putting it in for a windscreen change (there'll be a thread for that shortly).

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
götepug said:
Feeling very sorry for my car right now since I've not had time for it's usual wash, clay and wax inthe past week and pollen isstarting to build up on the paintwork
. Public holiday coming up over here, so hoping I get the chance to give mine some TLC before putting it in for a windscreen change (there'll be a thread for that shortly).

Well i'm off out to go put a layer of Auto Glym Super Resin on it :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts