Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On wednesday car will drive out of dealer's parking.
built year ago and stood there unused, hopefully not anymore :)
Are there any technical issues I should know about when going to drive it, aka any troubles I may aproach? Something to care about? Anything to screw down under mask or in the chassis? Some fluids to pour into engine (apart from diesel of course) for better performance or life-saving of the machine?
Since it's my first brand new car I want to drive it as long as possible, and want it to be ready always when I need it. Especially in winter (I live in Poland and temperature altitude is around 50 celcius degrees in year, similary for humidity).

Thanks in advance,
JL

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
My last pug, a 207 hdi, and current 208 thp were/are extremely reliable cars. No issue really at all except for 208 USB/touch screen issue that you can read about in the ICE section. My only advice is, especially when just new,is to give it a gentle clean and good sealant/wax coat and maintain that throughout the year.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, thanks for advice :) In anything else came in mind please feel free to share

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn guys I love and respect this car, and it even seems to return the favour with pleasure.
I know it sounds weird but thats the way it is :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts