Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

New member to the forum. A current owner of a 1.2vti Active 3door in shark grey :)
I had the car brand new on 1st March and absolutely love it. Had a couple of issues to begin with but these have been sorted out by the dealer.

Hope everyone loves their 208 as much as I do, if there are any out there thinking of getting a 208, don't hesitate to ask me about anything :)

Aaron

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I went to collect there was a chip in the paintwork on the boot panel, as if something had been dropped on it. The dealer pretended to be really shocked and immediately started creeping. It was fixed with a brand new panel and I got a full tank of v power petrol out of it.

Have also recently notice the drivers door makes a funny noise when opened which the passengers doesn't.

Also one of the door trim panels was bent, again this was replaced with a new panel. As much as I love the car I won't be getting another car from that garage. They blatantly knew of the chip because I noticed it straight away so the valeter would have definitely seen it, garage also made a lot of empty promises.

No problems with engine or running of car etc, but this was my first brand new car and the service from the garage kind of ruined the experience. I'm sure yours will be fine though :) what spec have you ordered and when is it due?

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forums

Sorry to hear about your experiences, really ruins the experience doesn't it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts