Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all the fellow 208 owners out there, We have had our XY for 6 weeks now and loving it. Will be popping on here to catch up with any problems or questions I might have (was a car mechanic some 24 odd years ago for some5 years) Have had a 205 GTI 1.9, 309 GTI and a 405 Mi 16 over the years before going to BMW... Now back to a Peugeot, with208 XY 115 diesel with every option except alarm,and itsbeen returning 56 mpg as I have been running itin. I even had the oil changed at the first service as I was brought up learning 75 per cent of engine wear takes place in the first 1000 miles, so I got rid of that oil. Also ran the car from 1500 to 2500 rpm with no major loading for that time too. Now starting to open it up and loving it the power seems impressive considering.

Have fitted HID dip beam and nearly all other lights LEDs (only rear indicators bulbs are chrome bulbs now as the LED looked awful and were not as bright as I wanted) So its good to be back. Will help with what ever I can on here...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts