Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and I have recently bought a 208 GTi, demonstrator from Robins & Day in Preston. In black with 600 miles on the clock. First registered in April. Such a different car from our Skoda Yeti (2 wheel drive) which we traded in

Still getting used to it. Having problems syncing my phone using the bluetooth. It's only syncing the nos. stored in the phone and not on my SIM. I only really use the SIM ones so don't know how to get around this - any ideas? I have a very basic Sony Ericsson

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Hi and welcome to the club.
If you go into the communication menu there should be a option to sync from your phone and sim. Also I would go on the peugeot website and see if your phone is fully supported. Enjoy your 208 gti.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I phoned Peugeot and they couldn't help me with my phone. I did go into a Peugeot dealer today as I had an issue with the boot light (it had been disconnected probably when it was on show in the forecourt) and I mentioned my phone but they just said to unpair and start again. Not very helpful. Peugeot suggest that I go back to the Peugeot dealer as they should know in the service department

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Hi you need to go into your bluetooth settings on the cars touch screen in there you will see a icon called sttings you must then highlight the update contacts from phone and sim then press the confirm tick in the bottom left hand corner of the screen . Hope this helps regards puggyman

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
What about on your phone menu instead. There is often a way of moving contacts from your sim to your phone. There is also usually a default option to always save new contacts to phone and not sim.

If you know the model number I might be able to advise further.

Welcome along by the way - your car looks great

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still can't sort my phone and sync the contacts on my sim with the car, it will only accept the nos. on the phone. If I try just syncing the sim it comes up with an error. I have a Sony Ericsson T280i, pay as you go. Wonder if that has anything to do with it? I've tried copying all sim contacts to the phone but still only picking up original nos.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Hi if I was you I would see if you can lend another phone unlocked and try your sim in that phone and then try config it to the 208 that way you can find out if its your phone or the 208.
Regards puggyman 208

1 - 11 of 11 Posts