Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my beloved GTi had to go into the dealership for some paint work issues. There were splash marks underneath the clear coat on the bonnet, rear drivers side quarter panel and on the boot spoiler.

There are a few other problems that are getting sorted at the same time; rattle in the roof liner around the interior lighting, knocking noise coming from the rear suspension, and a rattle coming from the drivers side speaker.

It's safe to say I'm pretty sick already, and to top things off, they have given me a 1.2 brown (but it looks like a light pink in almost every light) active as a courtesy car.

So a message for all 208 owners, check your paintwork and if there's a problem, get onto them asap!

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do!

Had a phone call today to say it should be ready to collect tomorrow, so hopefully they've found and rectified the faults

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good news!

I have my GTi back and every problem has been sorted. It was only gone for 2 and a half days so I'm pretty impressed. So glad to have it back. I missed the *cue Jeremy Clarckson voice* POOWWEERRRRRR

Tarmac_terrorist said:
I think I've heard a knock from the back too. Please let me know what it is when you find out?

Tarmac_terrorist - take it in and get it checked out. They tightened all the rear suspension up and it seems to have solved the problem

1 - 7 of 7 Posts