Extra Gloss Protection @ AutoGlym

Plate 15.. 260mile on clock:)
upgraded with FaceLift rear lamp:)

and new speakers recived today ;)

Edited by: martin

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Very nice! Congratulations and best of luck with it! I see you didn't hang about in upgrading the speakers!! Does that system come with an amp? Do you plan on doing the work yourself? I'm very keen on doing something similar but with hertz speakers and not bothering with an amp. Keen to see how this works out for you!

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hiyes i will do it myself :) ready did one time with speaker Hertz DSK165 +focal iBus 2.1 amp+sub in other car ,but speakers gone with car, just removed Focal iBus.

now will start without amp and add it later :)

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
looks amazing, mine has 4400 miles from new in october 2015! cant seam to keep my car looking shiny lol, looks amaing tho

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
foot rest update:)this part is for a left hand drive car:)
i mounted it upside down to keep screw hole more inside.

and after Sonax BSD

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
AndyB2801 said:
I love those facelift rear lights, where did you order them from and for how much if you don't mind me asking??

local peugeot dealer about£200 for both part nr9810430580 and 9810343080

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
<b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb59, 58, 72; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: normal; text-align: right; white-space: nowrap;">
[/B]£200 for both thats a not a bad price. Thought it was £200 each lol
<b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb59, 58, 72; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: normal; text-align: right; white-space: nowrap;"><b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb59, 58, 72; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: normal; text-align: right; white-space: nowrap;">
[/B]
217,52GBP with VAT[/B]

1 - 20 of 70 Posts