Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my GTi on 9th May. Peugeot are yet to launch the GTi here, and no definite date, but should before the end June. I can hardly wait !

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Lucky Guy. In January when I bought my Sport/Feline THP156, I knew the GTi would be released sometime this year but needed a replacement for my 207 which was written off just before last xmas.

Very happy with the THP156 but I'm sure I would have been even happier with the GTi.

I'm sure you will enjoy that car very much.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
What are the differences engine wise between the THP 156 and GTI ? Is there a larger turbo,modified exhaust& remap or all the above and internal mods also ??

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally it's NEARLY here. I saw the car yesterday, straight off the wharf and still with all the shipping plastic wrapping.Peugeot Australia actually launched the GTi on 9th August, but it's taken a week to get the first batch out to the dealers. For Australia the GTi seems to be pretty fully spec'd, including satnav, the only option being metallic paint (everything except white). I've gone for the 'Le Mans Red'. A brochure is available on the Peugeot Australia website.
Only a few more days to wait while the finances get sorted and the dealer preps it !!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts