Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Picked up my GTI this afternoon, in love after mile no.1...

What are we getting mpg wise? Ditched my Clio 197 for its 25mpg. Really hope the 208 is gonna run a bit better...

Cheers

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Welcome to the GTi club!

I've done around 700 mile so far and averaged about 28mpg so far. Mind you, I do seem to have a very heavy right foot!

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
Did a round trip of 40 miles yesterday in my GTI, came out at 44MPG, mixture of A road and motorway car as just done 2000 miles. Loosening up quite nicely.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
The GTI I test drove at the weekend (a demonstrator, which I assume had been ragged to hell and back....if my other half is anything to go by) was sitting at 37.1mpg over 1500 miles
I think Pug are pretty good at getting their MPGs pretty accurate.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I did 220 miles maintaining an average speed of 70mph with 3 other passengers and computer said ~40mpg. In actuality it was closer 37 when calculating by filling up before and after.

On my 20 minute commute to work I get ~30-35mpg alternating between crawling traffic and clear ring roads, ~20mph and ~70mph respectively.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
I get around 48.6mpg at an average speed of 50mph and around 400-450miles to a tank depending on if anyone has made me put the boot down

1 - 15 of 15 Posts