Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Hi Mello, any colour but red would be my choice. (I'm colour blind so red looks decidely dull to me). White would definitely be my favourite colour though.

·
Administrator
487 Posts
It's all about the white! They didn't do a blue release in the uk

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think that ALL the colours of ALL the 208s are horrid. They are OLD MAN colours, essentially just shades of Grey or tinted Grey.

Peugeot need to get some Yellows, Reds, Oranges, Greens and Bright Blues onto the car. And it's easy to do, just borrow some tins of paint from the Citroen DS3 line.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
I'm still happy with the red GTi (in Aust they call it Le Mans Red but it seems the same as Rioja). Brilliant in bright sunshine ! But nearly as hard to keep clean as my previous black car. Definitely not an OLD MAN colour.

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
I chose white for my GTI because I could take delivery within a week of ordering, glad I did now, white always looks good even when dirty.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Black, because its stealthy, looks different enough to stand out from a standard 208 but still looks fairly standard enough to surprise most car drivers!!!

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
I think the 4 colours it comes in look good. Didn't know you could get blue? When did they introduce that ?

White sometimes on a hatch back can look like a van. Not so much on the lovely GTi but on fiesta's etc IMHO.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
g'day Golfguy,

Love your choice ! I've had my RED GTi almost 5 months now, and absolutely love it. Great car, and great colour. The colour appears different in different light and weather conditions. In dull light almost maroon, and in bright sunlight (I get a lot of that) it looks 'candy apple red'. I love it more each time I see it !

http://www.208ownersclub.co.uk/forum/gti-aust_topic655.html

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Mine is white, or should that be Bianca !! .
I'm struggling to manage with only 3 more days to wait ..... good luck to you golfguy ..
(They don't look too bad in red either ) !!

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Congratulations ! Now, like the rest of us, you'll need to explain the smile on your face fairly often !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts