Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me to get in service box the correct part number for the GTI and also Feline speedometer?

I mean:
- GTI has the red led contour in the clocks:
http://automotivenice.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/2012-Peugeot-208-GTi-Concept-speedometer.jpg

- and Feline has the blue led contour in the clocks:
http://autocarstart.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/2014-Peugeot-2008-Speedometer.jpg

My car had a simple speedometer, without the complete trip computer.
Servicebox has more than 10 types of speedo/cluster for the 208. So I don´t know which is the correct one. So I tried and bought one which mentioned blue and the trip computer, but it is not the complete contour in blue, it was just the lower blue light under the speedo cluster. It is fine, because now I have the complete trip computer, but I would like to get either the Feline or GTI, whatever is cheaper.

I believe it will be the blue from the feline.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one to help ?

Anyone with a gti and/or feline could help just getting the speedo cluster part number or if you don't want to make your Vin public, you can share with so I can find that information

·
Administrator
487 Posts
98 032 228 80 for the GTi but that will be RH drive. Hope this helps. Also move to correct area.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DaveGTi said:
98 032 228 80 for the GTi but that will be RH drive. Hope this helps. Also move to correct area.
Dave,
thanks for your help.
I will use that part number as reference to investigate.
For my information, is the speed clock just in MPH or also KM/H ?

I got a speedometer from a RHD (UK) and it arrived here with KM/H and MPH indications.

Not sure if 208 GTI has both information, or if RHD will be MPH and LHD will be KM/H.

Thanks for your help so far !

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just out of interest am I right in saying that the Feline has a blue light all around the dials, whilst my Allure has a blue light in the middle, underneath the dials?

·
Administrator
487 Posts
erick3.14 said:
DaveGTi said:
Dave,
thanks for your help.
I will use that part number as reference to investigate.
For my information, is the speed clock just in MPH or also KM/H ?

I got a speedometer from a RHD (UK) and it arrived here with KM/H and MPH indications.

Not sure if 208 GTI has both information, or if RHD will be MPH and LHD will be KM/H.

Thanks for your help so far !
If you get a UK one it will have MPH in large and KMH in small, Euro one's will be the other way round.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
miffy93 said:
Just out of interest am I right in saying that the Feline has a blue light all around the dials, whilst my Allure has a blue light in the middle, underneath the dials?
That´s what I saw in different pictures:

- Allure: may have only the blue light underneath the dials
- Feline : have the blue light underneath and also around the dials
- GTI: same as Feline but in red instead of blue

I could not confirm yet: here in Brazil I received the Allure speedo version and after installation, the blue light underneath doesn´t go through the plastic. I guess the plastic frame which comes under the speedo and goes all the way around the touchscreen is different in Brazil and it can´t let the light pass through. I guess this plastic part may have some area so the light can go through, but not here in Brazilian version...
Has anyone ever noted if in that area there is any hole , area or diffuser plastic so the light can go through?

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
By the way, does anyone know if there are different versions for the plastic part around the cluster and also underneath it?

I mean, if you see my picture below, the blue led underneath doesn't go through because the plastic part blocks the light being spread underneath the cluster.

Here you can see a very tiny blue light underneath. It is behind this plastic part.

Does the european version has a different plastic part?

Can anyone help me and share a picture for that? Or if you have the light underneath, just check at servicebox and let me know the correct part?

Here is from servicebox:
RHD

LHD

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
does anyone have a clue about the blue light/led under the cluster?
Has anyone ever removed the frame around the speedo cluster and checked if there is any way for the led go through?
I think I'm gonne drill the plastic piece so the light can go through.

Besides that, has anyone got a Feline and can help with the part number for the speedo cluster with the blue light as well?

The GTI is already fine, as DaveGTI helped with that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts