Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided that two big cars were a bit too much and downsized from the 607 to a new 208 1.4VTi... it was a dealer pre-reg, hence the 2012 but with the discount I got I thought a new, smaller car would be just the thing. It had to be a 208, all manner of dirt gets casted at it for the dash and driving position, but it feels like Peugeot designed it for me, with no problems that the motor media have reported whilst sitting in the demo cars.
Went for the 1.4 petrol since I thought the three-pots sounded like asthmatic tractors (although it got better once warmed up)and were worse on fuel consumption on the test run. Apologies to 1.0/1.2 owners in advance, just my opinion!

Looking forward to coming by now and then and seeing how fellow 208 owners are getting on with their cars. I pick mine up sometime this week.

I don't do major miles, but enough - around 15-20,000km a year.

Well versed in all matters Pug having owned 2 607s before. This is my first small Pug as an owner but been in one, passenger or rental car,plenty of times to know they're pretty good at what they do.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Picked up yesterday, driven about 200km with it in the space of 24 hours... starting to feel it loosening up nicely, but still taking it easy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts