Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that the limited edition GTi features a graphic decal of the Union Jack on the lower front spoiler. Any idea where you can get these graphics / decals from? does Peugeot supply these or can you get them online? it dosent have to be the Union Jack and it can be another graphic - just this adds a nice suttle look to the front bumper. ive searched a few decal internet companies and can't see any suitable styling - plenty of decals and graphics for the bonnett and side/roof but nothing for the front spoiler like what you find on the limited edition - picture attached.

Any ideas??

Spoiler - lower bar offront grille features a red, white and blue Union Jack graphic

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
I got mine off the internet, mine is on the lower section, beneath the one in your pic. Cost me less than a pound for 2 stickers.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
The lower grill spoiler has an option to have it in the plain red colour with no decal, or white with the Union Jack on it. It's a free option when the car is purchased.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh! well shows how not on the ball my sales guy was in Peugeot when I ordered the car! he didn't ask me that. I went to the spares desk and they quoted me around £40 for that heat transfer sticker! £40!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
They are just regular stickers. Tell your dealer that the car should come with it as standard and they need to order one and fit if for you FOR FREE!

Here is the range to choose from with their part numbers below each one:

French flag
Union Jack flag
Swiss flag
Italian flag
Chequered flag
And then something that looks like mesh (?)

Edited by: golfguy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts