Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just stumbled upon this forum trying to find some infohope someone can help
can anyone tell me if there is a proper term or name for the fitment/trim that covers the fog light as i clipped mine
and now its broke. so i need to get a new one but without knowing what its called its quite hard to find it.
also does anyone think that the audio system could work alot better? personally i think there are a few things that dont quite work as they should, for example when im listening to the radio and switch stations if i try to turn the volume up or down(either with the volume nob or the steering wheel)itchanges the stations, i have to wait a few seconds before changing the volume to prevent this from happening.
secondly if im listening to music on my iphone through bluetooth if i change the track it does not change instantly there is always a few seconds delay whereas with usb its instantaneuos
i also think it would have been useful to have some sort of light display(as with the heater nobs etc)around the usb hub area as when it is dark its hard and quite fiddly trying to plug in a usb device
i know these are only small things but it all makes a difference
thanks in advance for any help

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Not sure on the fog light but I think the Bluetooth delay is normal. My old car had a Sony Bluetooth head unit and it did exactly the something you said when changing from track to track. USB on that head unit had no delay either.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts