1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've been looking for a front splitter for my GTI and have found this company
http://https://www.facebook.com/pages/Triple-R-Composites/247344178667911

My mate has a DS3 with a splitter from them and it looks really good.

They don't currently make one for the 208 and development cost is about £1500. I'm looking to see if anyone else would be interested in getting one? They cost under £100 each, but will cost me £1500 if I buy one on my own! They can make them in fibreglass or carbon fibre

Takers at the moment

JBD
Seany7

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Link won't open on my ipad ?!!
I could be interested , depending on looks ...

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
There is a red one following me on instagram who has a splitter on one already. Ill get a pic

·
Administrator
487 Posts
I'd be in as long as they look like the ones on the FB page and not duffys pic. However if it's gonna cost 1.5k to make the mould surely we're going to be paying over the odds.
Because there's no way we're getting over 15 people on the list.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They will be like the ones on fb. That one Duffy out up is foreign. Yes, we will have to pay over the odds unless we get enough people.

Let's just seen how many people are keen and then we can see about pricing

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Tbh I could make one if yous know what style you want. For much much cheaper. Moulds don't cost £1500 tbh. £150-200 at the most. Then once it's made its made. Cast how ever many you want for cost of the fibreglass mould itself

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
If its the one like on the ds3 its doable like.
While we are on the note of work, bodywork etc. Is it worth me setting a thread up for this sort of stuff?

Take a look for yourselves Click here

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
I know mate. Makes things much much easier. Every time I wanna upload a photo I have to do it through tapatalk

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
wow , our resident Modfather !!
great that your willing to share your skills Duffy . . . I'm sure there are a few peeps on here who will benefit from your expertise . .

I don't really trust myself with the painting after some of my previous attempts .
I'll be in touch on this one (just got to find the paint code )

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
whats your 'gram duff?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts