Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i was just wondering if anyone is going to the French Car Show this year?? Fri 26th -28th July 2013.

if so is there going to b a place where we can all park our 208's next to each other??
thanks .

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
I've just been on the site and it looks awesome! I'm going ask my girlfriend if the fancies going, ok ok.... I'm going to ask for permission.... Haha!

I think it would be great if we got a club stand if there was enough interest!

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
I know this is a dumb question and only cos I haven't followed a link, but is it in Paris ?

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
See I told you I was being dumb

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Did consider going but think my lil 208 needs abit more about it to turn heads, especially if its going to be plonked near any GTI's lol

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Does look cool and it isn't an expensive weekend for what's on offer.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Tom300zx said:
Hey it's not all about 'pimping' your car out, it's about taking pride in it whether its standard or modded
I was not thinking of pumping as such. Just a few discrete modifications

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Yeh there's a few things I want to do to mine, aluminium pedal set, handbrake cover and gear knob, rear spoiler and possibly slight window tint

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm going with my standard 208 feline thp :) I won't be modding mine at all while its under warranty lol. I think it's a good looking car as standard. Will be good to meet some other 208 owners there

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im going to camp as its a 4 hour trip and im going to make most out of weekend. how do we line all our 208's up together?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts