Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if its possible to install the footwell interior lights on the active model? Would really like to get some but not sure if the wiring would be there or not for them.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
also interested on that and also the moodlight for the sunroof.
my car has the glass sunroof but no moodlight (by the way, no moodlight is avaialble down here in Brazil/Mercosul region)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wiring should be done on all models, wires and socket are hidden or taped into factory wires, but are findable. Possible to connect led straight into socket, or order the same lamp as in boot, costs around 5£-10£ piece.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, can anyone who has done this tell me roughly where the wire is on the passenger side as i cannot find it. I have Peugeot 208 active Right hand drive

·
Registered
15 Posts
Deep208 said:
Hey, can anyone who has done this tell me roughly where the wire is on the passenger side as i cannot find it. I have Peugeot 208 active Right hand drive
I have recently done this to my Active myself, the connector on the passenger's side was taped to the back of the glovebox in my case, took the glovebox off to get to it, not a difficult job, just a few screws.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
1 Posts
What lights did you buy?
What screws did you undo - I've for unc the drives side one
I did find some push out in the rear foot wells- are there small round lights in there too??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts