Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With very little on the market by way of accessories for the 208 Mk 2 I have just fitted this footrest.
Advertised for Jaguar XE etc. and readily available on E-bay for circa £9.
A big improvement over the black plastic.

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
The All New 208 is loaded with "extras" like front and rear sensors, reversing camera, LED lighting all round,, centre consol with armrest, autodip, what more is needed? I have added front and rear mudflaps and a boot tray to my GT Line.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad your impressed with all the standard features, picked our car up 23rd March, not been out in dark yet, but I am sure the lights are good.

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
What model do you have? If it is the GT Line, it will have LED lights front and rear and the automatic dip. The LED headlights are lost better than halogen ones. The lights automatically dip when in well lit areas such as towns, and at speeds less than 10mph. As soon as you leave well lit areas, the mainbeam comes on and will dip when the camera picks up lights coming toward you.. The system works very well. You obviously can still use the manual lever to dip if you wish.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It’s a GT line, 130 auto, this is primarily (on paper) my wife’s car. But a “warm” hatch is always my fun car over the business hack.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts