Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I did the first small mod on the 208 , fitted some up graded dip beam bulbs , which was very easy unlike my other car , I fitted a set of ring 120 xenon ultima bulbs which as I said I have fitted in my smart 451 pulse and they made a big difference so hoping they will do the same on the 208 will let you know when I next drive the car in the dark

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Hi - I was thinking of upgrading - will be interested to hear how they are - where did you get them ? cost ?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi polo x I got them off of amazon £15.99 auto bulbs direct want £39 + postage , as I said they made a big difference to the dip beam on my smart car so will let you know how they are later in the week

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well they are not the blue white like the DRL's but are whiter than the standard bulbs but they light up the road a lot better . I had some blue H7's in my old Mito which looked good but were crap at lighting up the road I am pleased with them as I have them in my smart car as well and at £15.99 they are a good price

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Has your model got the LED lights ? I think the set up is different without, Just wondered

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes it has LED DRL's which is the blue white light I don't want to go down the Xenon route warranty and all that

1 - 8 of 8 Posts