Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone worked out how to 'fast forward' through USB tracks?
Sometimes when listening to a USB track especially when switching between sat-nav, phone calls etc my multimedia system seems to jump to the next track - does anyone else's do this?

Ilike to listen to podcasts, some are an hour long, so when it has jumped tracks, it is difficult to go back to where I was. If I hold down the fast forward button it goes very slowly forward and then if I'm really lucky jumps again onto the next track again before I've got to where I wanted to listen to, which is infuriating!!

Does this happen to anyone else too and has anyone else founda way around it?

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
I find holding the button on the touch screen fast fowards it. Aint had an issue with it jumping. Usually plays from where it left off

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do use the touch screen but once you get to about 8-10 minutes it gives up and jumps forward a track.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there,

First time poster, have had my 208 for about 2 months now and this is the number 1 bugbear with it.

I am yet to manage to get through more than an hour of a USB track without it jumping ahead to the next track. (Turning off engine, phone call, synchronisation of contacts
and trying to cancel traffic announcements the usual suspects)

The fast forward speed is agonising!! Plus always the danger of finger slip and skipping to next track, additionally if I hold the button for about 2 minutes it comes up with GPS FAULT message - obviously some bug in the software. If I try and cancel this message it skips to next track, if I just leave it then can get back to SLOWWW forwarding!

Any one found any workarounds?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts