Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Have just ordered a 208 1.4 VTI Active. Cannot wait to get the car in approx 4 weeks. Loved the car on the test drive and really don't get some of the negative things being said in reviews.

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site!

Some of the best cars I've owned have had some dodgy reviews in magazines so I wouldn't worry too much about it, it's what you think of the car that counts. Autoexpress get a press release and an hours test drive and write the full review based on that - hardly thorough

Besides, i have read plenty of good reviews too so it does come down to personal tastes.

4 weeks not bad really,hopefully it will soon pass. Keep us updated with your order.

Dan

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
They can change but usually not far off. Can depend on the dealer and if they have stock or the options you have picked etc.

I would give them a buzz and don't be afraid to chase them - it's your car and money, make them work for it!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Annoyed! Was told delivery estimate was 26th September. Phoned dealer this week and now saying build date end of September with delivery mid to end of October. Not impressed!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hooray!! Got the car on Thursday evening and am extremely happy with it. The whole entertainment system is wicked and the car as a whole just oozes quality. Just want to go and drive it all the time!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts