Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there
I have had my Peugeot 208 1.2 2016 puretech and it has been cutting out every time i get into my car and is driving me crazy happens roughly every 2 minutes.

wonder if anyone can help

cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi there
I have had my Peugeot 208 1.2 2016 puretech and it has been cutting out every time i get into my car and is driving me crazy happens roughly every 2 minutes.

wonder if anyone can help

cheers
This has just started happening today with mine!
Did you find out what is causing it? Have you had anything else weird happening?
thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
The cause is related to BBC stations making problems :). But it seems as if a firmware upgrade will sort it out!
BBC rebooting the infotainment system?? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It just needs a simple firmware upgrade. See the other thread to sort this problem out easily.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The cause is related to BBC stations making problems :). But it seems as if a firmware upgrade will sort it out!
That’s interesting! I did have BBC 2 on at the time.
I have reset it to factory settings this morning... so far so good.
Thanks .

·
Registered
30 Posts
That’s interesting! I did have BBC 2 on at the time.
I have reset it to factory settings this morning... so far so good.
Thanks .
Let us know how you get on with it. Which firmware edition do you have? Hold the menu button down for around 10 seconds for this info.

·
Registered
91 Posts
BBC rebooting the infotainment system?? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It just needs a simple firmware upgrade. See the other thread to sort this problem out easily.
Well, it is funny that it is only happening in the UK and not in any other part of Europe...

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've been getting this too, also whilst listening to BBC stations! Can't believe it. Switched to some non BBC radio stations and it works fine.

Can anyone confirm what firmware I need?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts