Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Eurea flashing light, service light and engine management light showing with a warning of Emission fault preventing to start in 700 miles showing on the touch screen alongside a red Engine management light on the touch screen stating engine fault get repaired. I have taken to my local garage and had an engine reconfiguration completed which cleared the faults however as soon as i hit 70mph on the motorway all lights reappeared. Does anyone have any ideas what it could be?
I don't know what the fault codes were unfortunately when the garage read them.... Ive got my car booked into a Peugeot garage for Monday but i don't want to get ripped off as i've seen that dealerships charge the earth just to diagnose.

Any advice or help appreciated!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Eurea flashing light, service light and engine management light showing with a warning of Emission fault preventing to start in 700 miles showing on the touch screen alongside a red Engine management light on the touch screen stating engine fault get repaired. I have taken to my local garage and had an engine reconfiguration completed which cleared the faults however as soon as i hit 70mph on the motorway all lights reappeared. Does anyone have any ideas what it could be?
I don't know what the fault codes were unfortunately when the garage read them.... Ive got my car booked into a Peugeot garage for Monday but i don't want to get ripped off as i've seen that dealerships charge the earth just to diagnose.

Any advice or help appreciated!
Did you manage to solve this issue. I am having the same problem apart from I didnt even hit 70mph was quickly accelerating out of a junction and they appeared. Thought it could have been adblue top up but I know it isn't because I filled it up less than a month ago myself.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you manage to get this resolved? I have the same issue, the local garage said it needs a Peugeot dealer and I can’t get it looked at by any Peugeot dealer for a month! Any help would be really appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts