Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if the the electric windows close automatically close when you lock the car with remote either when you deadlock it or just lock it many thanks

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
If you keep your finger on the button on the first press for 3 or 4 secs. the windows should go up

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Just checked mine, 3 door Feline, mine don't go up either. My dad had a 604 500 years ago that closed windows and sunroof like this, never seen anything else that does. Was or is such a good idea.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Just tried again and it doesn't happen on my feline. Only difference between the 2 cars is number of doorsI think.Any other ownershave this facility ??

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
5 door Allure with all electric windows and they close when holding down the lock button on the remote for a few seconds. Must work on 5 door cars with all electric windows only.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
I tried this on my 1.2 Active and the windows don't close no matter what I do with the lock button. Seems a bit surprising since the facility is clearly documented in the user guide.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Update regarding this issue,dealer says this facility is not available on my car, even though the handbook says it is. I checked the handbook when I came home and it should be working.
Rubberball, do you have any options listed in the access section of vehicle options on the control panel ?

Mine is blank !!!

Also asked about the colour options that only seem to list default blue, apparently nothing available there either. Me thinks dealer hasn't got a clue.
Am going to try another dealership. will keep you posted.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Hi, I checked the 'Access' section of my touchscreen menu and it is also blank. Since my electric front windows (5 door with manual rear windows) also do not close automatically when I press and hold the lock button on the key fob i'm guessing that these 'features' have been deliberately removed by Peugeot in order that the more expensive vehicle options can be shown to have a better range of facilities.

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi i have 1.6hdi feline 3 door and the electric windows do not close from the remote whatever you do,as stated by others it clearly says that it should,have been been back to dealer and they assure me it is not available on any 208 models including the cc......it also says that the front windows are both auto shut from the door switch.........again the right hand one is but the left one you have to hold button until its right up or down...........how do peugot get away with listing features on there cars that do not exsist......fed up.

martin, luton

1 - 20 of 22 Posts