Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May as well offer my other services to you guys seen as though Im trying to expand.

Valets and detailing.

Prices range from £30 to £250 depending on the condition of your car and what it is your after getting done.
This could be a full exterior wash to a full inside and out detail which sees your car worked on for up to 10hours getting it's engine bay treated, bodywork blemish free and interior dust free and smelling of berries.

All chemicals used are top of the range to help keep your paintwork and plastics looking young. An idea of what the full detail involves:
""¢Car pre-washed/foamed then rinsed
""¢Wheels cleaned (Tar removed and TFR removed)
""¢Exterior hand washed and rinsed again
""¢Full exterior claybar and tar removed
""¢After inspection, full machine polish focusing on blemishes, bird excrement marks and scratches
""¢Swirl marks cancelled with a re-glaze
""¢Waxed (carnauba)
""¢Exterior trim treated and tyres dressed
""¢Interior vacuumed and shampooed
""¢Interior trim cleaned and treated
""¢All glass cleaned and fragrances added to interior
""¢Door closes cleaned and glazed
""¢Engine bay cleaned and treated
""¢Finally oils checked and windscreen wash topped up.

As mentioned earlier, the condition of the car depends what is done and what price it will cost.

Here's a few snaps of some previous details.

VW golf

Vauxhall corsa which was in pretty bad shape.

Just the finished shots of an Audi A6 and a VW Amarok

The special offer for you lot is a Full detail for £100 however this is limited to the first 5 people who book in with me. You would have to travel to Gateshead area to get it done but I can do mobile provided you have a garage big enough to fit your car in and for me to work on it. Travel costs would also have to be covered.

If you have any questions please ask!

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Wow , a man of many talents !!
More of your services i may have to use ..... Eventually

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well here's the result from yesterday's detail. Over the moon with the 12 hours work it took to remove the numerous swirls and scratches. Didn't get many snaps as time was getting on. I have another booked in gor the end of this month to which I'll make a full break down of the steps I will take. So...

Before

After

And a check for swirls

As I say time was getting on so no interior shots which im guttered about. Hope yous like.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
£100 for a full detail is a bargain. Shame you aren't more local I would have dropped my Range Rover round

Looks like the local autosmart rep has done well out of you.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well it was an introductory offer for the first 5 bookings. After those I will work out average hours for different condition cars and amount of chemicals used so I can work out prices easier. Gonna look at prices ranging from £250-£400

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Duffy said:
A picture from the super happy customer this morning

at the risk of stating the obvious - now that's a picture!

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Goes down in the books as one of the best beading pictures I've seen. And I'm major happy with the results I'm getting.

I have another one booked in for a 2 week slot where he'll get his wheel refurbed and a full detail so I'll have enough time to do a step by step run through

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For interior polishing, dash scratch repairs and very small exterior polishing such as around badges and scratches behind door handles.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay just a quick collection of photos from my latest details. If you need to know my procedure or chemicals used just ask. Mainly Autosmart products which are so underrated. <br />
<br />
Chris stealths<br />
<br />
<br />
If you have any questions feel free to ask. <br />
<br />
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk<br/>

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Again not a full step by step but some good befores and afters and evidence that Tardis works wonders on the wheel arches. (The marks on the drivers seat are damp spots from using biobrisk)<br />
<br />
<br />

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
<br />
<br />
<br />

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
is that beading in the last picture from autosmart?

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes mate. Beading is from Autosmart WAX. A solid Carnuaba based product. Tremendous results from it and not too bad to work with.

Cheers fellas. Gotta get the selfies in. All this cleaning and I still haven't done my own!

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Top job Duffy.Peugeot garage cleaned my car whilst it was in for new pads and they managed to put a few faint scratches on it in the process, wish they hadn't bothered!
What pressure washer are you using if you don't mind me asking, mine packed in a while ago and I could do with getting a new one.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts