Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the settings meny there is an option to set the date year etc but how do you get the date year to display on the touchscreen?

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
So it automatically adjusts between summer time settings and winter settings. BST and GMT? Is that how you say it?

Anyway simply put, it adds and removes the hour in the time when it comes round to it needing to.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
I'm sure the service warning is triggered by either date or mileage. My service indicator came on 2 weeks before the service was due although I'd only done 2k miles. I might try to set the wrong date to see if anything is triggered

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
No but we are explaining why it can be set which was another question that was asked.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
I re correct myself. Date is involved in the service light coming on. I can now remember having to reset mine myself after peugeot didn't do it! Mine only had 4.5k on when light showed up around the year interval coming up.

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
I had the same disappointment. The date isn't displayed anywhere including SMEG or on dashboard. Even 15 years-old cars show that. You can only set date but cannot display. Only "time" is displayed on right-top on SMEG.

Is Peugeot kidding?

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Why would you need to know the date in your car though? I don't think I've had a car in the last 10 years that states the date.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
I need to be reminded of it as often as possible. Same as I need to be retrained after the lunch break !

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Have spoken to a senior tech at my local main dealer and date cannot be displayed even though it can be changed let's hope the same doesn't apply to the spare wheel.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts