Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a 1.2 vti active 5door in shark grey with the linge s pack. Love it! However, I took it in to the dealership for an update on the touchscreen unit and when I went to pick it up I was looking at the GTI in the showroom. The salesman came upto me and chucked me the keys of the demonstrator with the words "take it out for a spin if you want" We'll who am I to turn that offer down! OMG what an awesome AWESOME car! And the end result.... I'm part exing mine in for the demonstrator that has 1200 miles and he's doing it for me for 16k including the service package, 2.5 yrs left on the warranty, full tank of fuel and a few other little bits. And of course once its been fully valeted although all the paintwork and alloys are in mint condition :).So.... Good deal?

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
lol, GTi does get you like that - one hell of difference to your 1.2 - dont forget to check your insurance quote if you have not already done so - enjoy

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Hi Tom, What was the update on the touchscreen ?? My 1.2 Active goes in for the rear sensors to be fitted in a few days time so if there is an available update for the touchscreen I could get that done at the same time.

·
Administrator
487 Posts
£300 that's not bad just cheaper than mine but I've go 6 points :( . That's a good deal mate a just think possibly a good part exchange in 2 years time for the GTi R

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was having problems with the Bluetooth kicking my phone off, I'll have a look tomorrow and post what update it was

·
Administrator
487 Posts
About an extra 70 horses
and hopefully some wide arch kit.

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Haha guess I'm not the only one that's going to be looking in to this then

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Lol funny you should say that, she also said but you've only just got that one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts