1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you like to win a genuine Peugeot 208 keyring? I've got 4 up for grabs;

All you need to do to enter is end the following sentence:

I love my Peugeot 208 because....

Winners will be picked at random, one entry per person, closing date: October 18th 2013.

Edited by: Dan

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
........ It makes me smug when I see everyone else driving their generic boring lumps of metal and I'm sat in a sexy 208

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Nobody knows what it is, but they all comment on how great it looks ! Looks great, goes even better !!!

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
it's a pleasure to drive, and to be seen driving it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
<i style="font-weight: bold;">I love my Peugeot 208 because... [/i]the utter raw thrill it give meacceleratinglike a rocket and turning like it's on rails.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I love my gti as it gives a great sense of authority on the road. Not only the acceleration and speed putting a great big grin on my face but the fact it turns other people's heads:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I love my 208 because.......... I can display naughty images whilst driving lol , now you cant do that in other cars.

P.s. naughty is not to be mistaken with inappropriate ok .

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've extended the closing date so get your entries in now if you've not already!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I love my 208 because of the noise the gear change makes clunking noise reminds me of cars from the 1970s there were c..p and had c..o gearboxes and clutch

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
David1968 said:
I love my 208 because of the noise the gear change makes clunking noise reminds me of cars from the 1970s there were c..p and had c..o gearboxes and clutch
is that a good thing? Lol ;-)

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
I love mine its a feline but its no basic cat as the badge shows its

a lion and she roars grrrrrrrrr.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I Love My Peugeot 208 because it makes bright my life with my girlfriend
since both of us notice at this car on the road at the 1st time,I was hoping that i can always bring my peugeot 208 with my girlfriend along the way with happiness,that's what i need this keychain to proof it was always the emotion in our life,thanks.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
I love my 208 because when I have a scummy chav car right behind me, I drop a gear and leave him standing!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts