Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had the glass roof added as an extra? Did it come with the LED's fitted like the Intuitive and Feline does as standard?

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Hi,
To have a glass roof,your car would have to be a factory order as it cannot be fitted afterwards. It would have the the ambient lighting. However it would have to be at least the Allure Specification.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fantastic, the salesman couldn't tell me either way. Yes it's a Allure and yes a factory order. Thanks

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
I'm going to order a 208 Allure tomorrow with the 1.2VTI petrol engine in Rioja Red, with electric folding mirrors and 16" Helium wheels in Technical Grey as extras.

I've been told it should be on the road within 12 weeks.

What specification is your's, and what delivery period was you quoted?

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1.2 VTI in Shark Grey with panoramic roof, same wheels as you in technical grey and the centre armrest. They said fingers crossed last week in may or the first week in June. It's going to seem a lifetime !!!!!
It's odd too as my last car was a ZR until some bloke in a van wrote it of a few weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Great car!
I too, have had ZR's, hence my user name "exmgzr"
My first was a 51 reg in LeMans Green, and my second was a 54 (uplift model) in X Power Grey metallic
I have had two 207's the first was a 56 reg 1.6 Sport in Flamenco Red with panoramic roof and spoiler, and I now have a 60 reg 1.4VTI Sport in Thorium Grey again with spoiler.
My new 208 will be ordered today. It is a 1.2VTI Allure 3 door in Riajo Red, with Technical Grey wheels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts