Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have been looking at pictures of the chrome mirrors fitted on 208s Has anyone had these fitted or do they come as standard only? I have a 5 door peugeot 208 allure model in spirit grey.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Hi i have just had some fitted to my 208 feline they look mint just be careful as i was going to fit them myself but ended up breaking tbe mirror glass. So i took the car in for a new mirror glass fitting and also had the mirror cappings fitted at the same time. It cost me 70 quid for the new glass and fitting. They also did the free 1 month check on the car.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply I am getting a rear spoiler fitted this Friday and will ask about the chrome mirrors then. I would not attempt fitting anything myself as I wouldnt know what I was doing. I have seen a few cars with the chrome mirrors and they look good.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you I will probably order them this coming Friday with Peugeot and I will enquire also as to wether or not there are centre wheel caps available in grey or silver to match my car colour.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts