Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Only thing that annoys me is the seat belt. When I get in I have to reach all the way down between the side of the seat and door to the bottom of the strap to grab the buckle, all other cars have had a little plastic clip which keeps buckle up at a height that's easier to reach.
However if that's all I can moan about so far, then thank you Peugeot

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Specnut727 said:
Terrier, my GTi (built June) has the clips on the belts. Peugeot are learning !
jimmac said:
It does on our one

Strange? Person who puts them in must have been on holiday when mine was built!
Mine is an Allure 3 door and was built in July.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
I would have the pedals spread wider apart.... But I think it's generic in French cars, maybe the French have ridiculously small feet lol

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Tom300zx said:
I would have the pedals spread wider apart.... But I think it's generic in French cars, maybe the French have ridiculously small feet lol
Very generic and not so great with size 11s

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Mine would be the reverse, first pug I've had with it front left, I'm going to hit a wall one day.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
re pedals - at least they are a lot better than the 206 - foot on brake and accelerator at same time not good - unless deliberate on a race track of course

what would I change on 208 - probably seat position - feels a bit high to me even on lowest setting - although GTi owners wont notice iit as a gather the seat is set lower in that.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Eddiewest said:
I'd probably change the high biting point on the clutch

i couldn't agree more, it's weird only having to dip the clutch slightly

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Hi all.
I would change the way that the radio usb music comes on everytime you start the car up. Pain in the butt having to mute it all the time.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Probably the positioning of the set belts, would like to be able to adjust the height in the side panel as it cuts into my neck. I know that I can raise the seat but then my husband needs to move it back again when he drives the car. Forgot to say that I have a Gti

1 - 20 of 102 Posts