Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gents,

I run a small business that specializes in composite material products. I mainly do parts for aesthetic purposes but also do performance parts. Anyway, I was wondering whether any of you would be interested in a specific part of the interior or the exterior of the 208 to be done in carbon fiber. I'm not looking to promote my business but rather to see if there's interest in such parts for the 208.

Cheers,
Stan

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Indeed would be good to see some parts. Maybe if there is a gti local use it as an advertising tool?

Where abouts are you based?

Either way keep us posted.

Personally some carbon pillar gauge pods would be good? Carbon fibre phone holder/tablet holder for those that run torque pro apps?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'd probably be interested depending on price and where you're based. Repeat what they're saying would be nice to see any parts done before, what's the company name?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I would be interested in quite a few parts. Fog light surrounds. Rear bumper insert, front frill surround, mirror covers. As well as all the interior trim that is usually gloss black. Would happily donate the parts for trial if it would help in production processes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts