Peugeot 208 Forums banner

Car Wait Time

5K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  jimmytwizzle 
#1 ·
Hey guys, how long did you have to wait for your car from the time of paying the deposit/buying it outright etc??

I was fairly lucky i think because i had to wait 3 1/2 weeks but i'm not sure though. I'm only asking because i'm curious as to other people wait times, a friend of mine ordered his 208 XY 5 weeks ago and still hasn't received it which lead me to believe i was lucky

What kinda wait did you guys have??

#2 ·
Eight weeks for my 1.2VTI Allure 3 door, with factory options, from order to delivery, but well worth the wait as I got exactly the car I wanted. I understand that RIOJA RED cars, when I ordered in late March, were scheduled to be built in early May

#3 ·
It all depends whether you are ordering a factory build or one that has already been built and therefore just needs to shipped from whereever it is. If the delaer already has the car when you order it could be vey quick. If it is a factory build then 8 weeks is about the norm but can be longer if there are any backlogs on orders at the factory.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.