Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Just bought a 208 GTI yesterday, 2014 in black. Very impressed so far. I’ve been poking about under the bonnet and came across this (photo attached). It’s connected to the negative battery terminal, goes to the fuse box and then connects as you can see.

My initial thoughts are it’s some kind of performance enhancement. Figured I should ask you guys as you’ll more than likely know what it is.

What’s your thoughts?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi all

Just bought a 208 GTI yesterday, 2014 in black. Very impressed so far. I’ve been poking about under the bonnet and came across this (photo attached). It’s connected to the negative battery terminal, goes to the fuse box and then connects as you can see.

My initial thoughts are it’s some kind of performance enhancement. Figured I should ask you guys as you’ll more than likely know what it is.

View attachment 978 What’s your thoughts?
Update, it was a performace box of sorts, it had its own loom and connected to everything from air intake to turbo. Must have been about 1 meter of loom with it. It’s in the bin now, car drives just as good as well. Pervious owner must have been on ebay China.
I changed the oil, coolant and spark plugs, driving like a dream.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts