Peugeot 208 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning guys and girls , just wondered if someone can help me find the location of the vvt solenoid and camshaft sensor location im sure its both located near the camshaft and vvt near the dipstick ! its for a pug 208 gti
many thanks in advance if anyone can help me find

·
Registered
3 Posts
To the right of the engine, just to the left of the pipe from air filter box that also feeds the turbo intake, both sensors and plugs tonthe sensors are the same, bank a is the rear of the 2, bank b is to the front of the engine, held in place with a single 8mm bolt, might have to take of the clamp to remove the smaller feed pipe as it hampers getting to bank b sensor, solenoids are under the rocker cover, my gti is literally going in tomorrow for the solenoids and cam phasers...maybe more if they find other issues, fault codes p000b and 0017 is what I'm getting

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To the right of the engine, just to the left of the pipe from air filter box that also feeds the turbo intake, both sensors and plugs tonthe sensors are the same, bank a is the rear of the 2, bank b is to the front of the engine, held in place with a single 8mm bolt, might have to take of the clamp to remove the smaller feed pipe as it hampers getting to bank b sensor, solenoids are under the rocker cover, my gti is literally going in tomorrow for the solenoids and cam phasers...maybe more if they find other issues, fault codes p000b and 0017 is what I'm getting
Thanks you so much for your help ! Much appreciated

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi, can you upload a picture to show me where they are located please. Or send it to my email [email protected]

would really appreciate it thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts