Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I want to buy a Peugeot 208 gti. Year 2016. Can I please get an opinion on the vehicle?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Fast and fun is all you really need to know.... My one is on 22,000 miles without any issues. The revised 208 bhp engine on the facelift has a lot of changes the hopefully has fixed all the issues with previous versions. Only gripe I have is the paint chips and scratches easily, but i think a lot on new cars have this issue, not just Peugeot.

Andy

·
Registered
26 Posts
Fast and fun is all you really need to know.... My one is on 22,000 miles without any issues. The revised 208 bhp engine on the facelift has a lot of changes the hopefully has fixed all the issues with previous versions. Only gripe I have is the paint chips and scratches easily, but i think a lot on new cars have this issue, not just Peugeot.

Andy
With you on that one,car just has to look at a stone and it chips. Never had a car with such crap paint work very tempted to get a full respray on bonnet

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi, I want to buy a Peugeot 208 gti. Year 2016. Can I please get an opinion on the vehicle?
I had a 2016 GTi Prestige from new , I had a lot of electrical problems from new all sorted in the first 6 months under warranty, then ran perfect until circa 55k mile then wheel bearings, front struts etc. Best feature considering the performance 40 + mpg, Much better car than my 2020 Mk2 .

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
I had a 2016 Prestige which had so many issues if was in the garage monthly. Currently have a 2018 Bps which has only had normal servicing and tyres since I bought it. Both were bought new and are great cars to drive. Bps is my car of choice to recommend if you can get one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts