Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a call today from the dealer that our 208 will be with them in two to three weeks
we ordered it four week ago . It is a 1.2 allure in morello black with sat nav , still have not seen morello black has anyone got or seen morello black , sill to late if we don't like it it's coming now

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Dan for the pic's it looks great and more important the wife loves it she says its better than the boring white we have on our mito [i like it ]

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
ha - no I don't, actually work in a law firm.

I just have built up quite a collection of 208 pictures in various shapes, sizes and colours!

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fingers crossed picking new car up next sunday went to the dealer today to sign all the paper work . all though the dealer tried to pull a fast one with the trade in value of my alfa mito saying it had lost £600 since i ordered the 208 6 weeks ago but they backed down when we questioned it saying if they had the car in stock we would have not lost £600 i do not have much fath in our local dealer as we have had problems with them before , this is the 3rd car i have got from them

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
monkeyboy51 said:
fingers crossed picking new car up next sunday went to the dealer today to sign all the paper work . all though the dealer tried to pull a fast one with the trade in value of my alfa mito saying it had lost £600 since i ordered the 208 6 weeks ago but they backed down when we questioned it saying if they had the car in stock we would have not lost £600 i do not have much fath in our local dealer as we have had problems with them before , this is the 3rd car i have got from them 
Arnold Clark ?

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Ahhh .... Arnold Clark tried that with me a few years back ... They soon changed there mind when I said I didn't want the car :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts