Peugeot 208 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

I am new to this forum and have recently acquired a 2012 Peugeot 208 1.4 hdi.

Quick question - is there suppose to be a battery cover on these. There was none on the car when I acquired it. When I brought it for an MOT I put a strap around the battery on it thinking that it was a bit loose, with the intention of buying a cover at a later date, but i am not sure that there was on it now as when i google this car all the images of the engines do not have a battery cover or indeed a engine cover. So my question did one come factory fitted and if not is it a bit loose?

Thanks

James

Motor vehicle Hood Light Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Folks,

I am new to this forum and have recently acquired a 2012 Peugeot 208 1.4 hdi.

Quick question - is there suppose to be a battery cover on these. There was none on the car when I acquired it. When I brought it for an MOT I put a strap around the battery on it thinking that it was a bit loose, with the intention of buying a cover at a later date, but i am not sure that there was on it now as when i google this car all the images of the engines do not have a battery cover or indeed a engine cover. So my question did one come factory fitted and if not is it a bit loose?

Thanks

James

View attachment 1337
I was working on a customer's 1.2 puretech the other day and there wasn't a clamp that run over the top of it , but usually u find there is a battery hold down clamp at the feet / base of the battery

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts