Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone has updated their iPhones/iPods to the new iOS7?

I have and I'm still able to Bluetooth music through the Peugeot system, but I'm unable to change songs from the touchscreen or steering wheel. Has anyone else encountered this?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Mine has been fine, but I've not been connecting it with Bluetooth. Will test it today and report back!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just tested my touchscreen and it is not compatible with iOS 7 when connected via USB port. You can still play music manually on your iDevices, but there will be no song info, album art and any control from the touchscreen. Bluetooth still works fine. My firmware version:

SMEG3.15.B.R1<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 17px;">CD: 11811
Date: 10-01-13

Wonder if there will be a new firmware update to fix this compatibility issue.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
That's really strange, as mine is working fine. I don't get how it can be different on different cars with the same nav

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi all,

Thanks for your responses. I am still able to see the song title and artist and change the song from my iPhone five but still unable to scroll through the songs or change from the touchscreen. Any ideas of what I can do?

How do I find out what Peugeot software I'm running and how can I update it?

Cheers :)

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
I had a similar issue where I couldn't change the song while connected via Bluetooth on iOS 7.0.2.

A simple restart of the phone was all it took to solve my issues

·
Registered
4 Posts
I try connecting my iPhone to the USB port again today and now it works as normal. What I did was to reset my iPhone (by holding the power and home buttons for more than 10s). Anyone who has the same problem can try to reset their iPhone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts