Peugeot 208 Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
It sounds like Scotland is the Peugeot magnet for the uk.
I was offered either red or blue coupe franche as this is all that is left if the orange was not available.

My insurance company dont recognised the model so must be free which is nice

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
More shenanigans with my order this morning. The Coupe Franche model that was secured for me has now been released to another dealer meaning that for the second time my order has been compromised.

I have now been offered a stock model in Nera Black which I have been told WILL be secured for me. Also now looking at some compensation after being left disappointed twice now. We'll see how it progresses, but really not impressed with Peugeot after all of this!

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Not again!
Sorry to hear this.
I think only the Prestige is available now so you should get a good deal.
I think the contract says that although you have signed and paid a deposit a car is not guaranteed... Good luck

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have you picked the car up yet? the BPS is a great car, I've had mine since March last year, I was a bit worried having owned a string of 205 GTIs, I thought it won't be as exciting and in some ways it isn't however, having took it on a driving tour through North Yorkshire in April I found that the cars limit is so much higher than that he 205, so you have to work hard and drive it very hard and aggressive to get the rewards, seriously impressed with it now though.
Mine is in Ice Silver and now I know they have stopped making them I'm going to keep it as I believe it is a rare colour

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
I ordered mine on April 11th and took delivery at the beginning of May.
Fantastic car to drive and as mine is orange it looks stunning in the sunshine.

Unfortunately it was damaged in transit so is in the body shop for the next two weeks being repaired

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ordered mine the 28th of April. No more Ice Grey Textured or Coupe Franche, my commercial tells me Peugeot stopped these paints in the beginning of April (in France actually, do not know if it's the same in others countries). Tomorrow, it will already be a month since I ordered it

Fingers crossed.

Edited by: Uriette

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I actually received my BPS on Monday this week but have been enjoying it so much that I forgot to post an update here!

It was Nera Black that I had in the end as it was the only stock model that I could source. Couldn't be happier with the car, really looking forward to getting to know it more as the miles rack up!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts