Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, friends from England. I am amazed to learn of the success that the 208 is doing in different countries. Thank you for allowing some Americans from Brasil to participate in this great forum. My Peugeot 208 Allure is with Flex 1.5 engine (gasoline and / or alccol in any proportion), 5-door, 5-speed manual gearbox. Big hug.

Sidney.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Hi Sidney, welcome to the forum. It's always nice to hear from 208 owners in other countries. I'm interested in the engine in your 208. I haven't heard of that version before.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NickyNoogle said:
Hi Sidney, welcome to the forum. It's always nice to hear from 208 owners in other countries. I'm interested in the engine in your 208. I haven't heard of that version before.

Thank you for loving reception. Also I am very curious to know how the 208 is coming out of Brazil

Here in Brazil the only 208 left in the 5-door version, with two engines 'flex', both consume alcohol or gasoline, as well as the mixture of the two fuels in any proportion:

1) Engine 1.5 - 8 Valves - Flex 93 cv
Maximum torque: Alcohol: 14.2 mkgf at 3,000 rpm / Gasoline: 13.5mkgfat 3,000 rpm
5-speed manual transmission

2) Engine 1.6 - 16 Valves - Flex 122 cv
Maximum torque: Alcohol: 16.4mkgfat 4,000 rpm / Gasoline: 15.5mkgfat 4,000 rpm
5-speed manual gearbox or AT8 Rates Automatic 4-speed
Variable valve timing
Technology Flex Start (does not need additional fuel tank for cold start)

The GTi version should arrive here only in 2014.

I place myself at your disposal for any questions or curiosidado about Peugeots here in Brazil.

Thank you,
Sidney

1 - 3 of 3 Posts