Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have an allure 1.2 with digital air con, now it is getting warmer (!) I have put air con on and found the auto function when set as soft or fast does not work, before taking it back to dealer my question is this - I know there is a sensor on the dash board for the aircon auto function so is it still not warm enough for the auto function to work or do I have a problem that needs to be fixed.?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I've found Pug climate control to always be a little on the miserly side in spring and autumn weather. It was the same deal on both my 607s, so I'd guess it's not warm enough yet. I reckon you'd get the chilly blast you'd expect though were the temperature up in the 20s celsius.
Can't comment on the 208 in particular, since my Active's got manual A/C, thought that climate control on a small car was a little bitover-speccing and don't find it too much of a chore to switch it on and select the fan speed myself (and don't see it beyond my wit to switch my headlights on either, when needed).

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Hey everyone I have a 208 allure with the climate control just want to know if the A/C comes on automatically as the display does not show A/C is on many thanks if someone can help me

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Hi

I assume you have dual zone climate control just make sure the auto & A/C red lights are on and you should be fine

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi, i have a 1.2 allure 2014, when i switch the AC button on it doesnt blow cold as you would expect it to , the cars only done 9800 miles, surely it cant need re gassing already , thanks for any help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts