Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered 208 with Satnav end of June for a 1st Sept collection. Dealer phoned to say car arrived without Satnav and expect end Sept delivery. Just informed build date next week so mid October.... not convinced though. Hope it will be worth the wait.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Hiya,

Welcome to the site of hardly seen any ! I know how you feel, I was promised my Feline for 1st Sept - and now next Saturday - Hopeful ! - serves us right for driving on the wrong side of the road !

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
We ordered our Feline around same time, end of june, and took delivery on Friday. We had no options added however. So far very impressed with the car - armrest when down makes access to handbrake awkward however.

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
That's a bit of a pain, dealer cock-up or something further down the order line I wonder?

At least though they must have pulled some strings to get you another one that quick. Any freebies thrown in for receiving the wrong car?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dealer quoted car mats and a full tank of fuel for delay. Will offset my cost of taxing and MOT'ing current Peugeot. Disappointing though that I still haven't been given a date and don't feel confident with dealers estimated arrival of second week in Oct. Asked dealer to email me last week..... No response yet!

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Justme said:
Finally.... picking up 208 today!!!!!!

Great news
- although we had snow and hail yesterday so not exactly ideal new car weather. Hope it is better where you are.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts