Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just ordered my 208 gti in white had a test drive and fell in love and really good on insurance considering im only 24 really shocked how low it was. I traded in my ds3 which ive only had 5 months lol. 208 is on a PCP and I cannot wait to put my foot down in moderation of course

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Looks like whites the colour of chose in GTi's then pug should of made it an extra the would have made a killing.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I love the white colour I looked at the black one and it wasn't my cup of tea and the red apparently is more like cherry red as I was debating on this and silver is plain I thought lol each to their own though. I just think white stands and with a GTI I want it to paying all this a month lol

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Yeah when I looked at the black it felt smaller for some reason?!? My local pugs got the red GTi and its more Diablo than cherry if it had been cherry I'd have been all over it!!

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
Glad I chose white for my GTI, the other 3 colours don't just dont look right.

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Yeah now I've got mine I'm glad I got the white. Even if it is going to be a ***** to keep clean

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Don't know if the dirt is different there in the UK but the white cars I have owned always lookedcleaner than the dark coloured one, even when they weren't.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts