Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I have been given a genuine 208 spoiler that I want to fit to my XY. It only has the 3 large similar sized parts that form the spoiler itself. There is no fitting kit or instructions. Does anybody have a copy of the fitting instructions and a list of what should be included with the spoiler in order to fit it?

I went to my dealer and he was totally unhelpful. "the fitting kit is not listed as a separate item therefore the parts are not available". Anybody any part numbers?

Many thanks

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Sorry dude I thought I replied to this yesterday. Anyway you will need the fitting kit as it has important parts in it. Along with fittings and seals. The instructions are in there too which are very handy. I didn't notice any numbers on mine. Just a number for the whole thing on the side of the box

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Hi is your spoiler the gti version ?

If some I have the instructions will scan them if you want them,

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Puggyman,

This thread was 2 years ago..

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
I am considering fitting a spoiler to my GT Line. I fitted one to a 207 I had a few years ago. It looks like fitting one to a 208 may be more complicated.
Can anyone supply me with a copy of the fitting instructions so I can see what it involves?

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
exmgzr, definitely look into fitting a GTi spoiler. Would make the car look 10x better, considering the GT Line is a speedy little thing.

Are you thinking of doing it yourself then?

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Kex,
Yes I am. I believe there are some bolts and some bonding involved, plus new struts and brake light extension wiring. This all comes with the genuine Peugeot kit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts