Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, never really had chance to say much on here before i had to get rid of my 208 xy 1.6thp but ive got some mods going cheap as i need to make some space,
3dms large intake scoop with peugeot sport logo and intake pipe (fits 1.6 thp engine)
Pipercross panel filter (fits 1.6 thp engine)
£20 for both!! Collection only!

·
Registered
2018 208 GTi BPS
13 Posts
Hi Gez_UK. Would you consider shipping to Sydney, Australia? I’ve been trying to get my hands on one of these 3dms intake scoops for a while with no luck.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Symon, i got no problem shippin to Aus, aslong as your prepared to cover the shipping costs as i think it may be quite costly, is it just the pipercross filter and 3dms intake your after?

·
Registered
2018 208 GTi BPS
13 Posts
Hi Symon, i got no problem shippin to Aus, aslong as your prepared to cover the shipping costs as i think it may be quite costly, is it just the pipercross filter and 3dms intake your after?
Thanks mate! That’s correct, I’d just like to have the pipercross filter and intake scoop but if you don’t want to separate, I’d guess i would be ok to pay for the remainder as well.

I’m more than happy to pay the shipping costs. I can make payment via a PayPal link so everything is safe on both ends if you want?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay then great yeah i got no problem doing just the filter and intake scoop, happy to do paypal too! You okay with £45 for the filter and scoop plus postage cost?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Brilliant no problem atall, give me a day or so to get the item packaged and a price for the postage for ya as its very late here atm and i start work early tomorro but i will get it done as soon as i can for you and get back to you with the total cost

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi mate, im sorry but i wont be able to ship the parts to you as the post office i have access to doesnt ship to Australia and they said that if i was able to find a courier to do it then the shippin costs would be over £120!!! I really didnt think it would be that much lol, sorry tho i did try to get it sorted at a decent price for you

·
Registered
2018 208 GTi BPS
13 Posts
Hi mate, im sorry but i wont be able to ship the parts to you as the post office i have access to doesnt ship to Australia and they said that if i was able to find a courier to do it then the shippin costs would be over £120!!! I really didnt think it would be that much lol, sorry tho i did try to get it sorted at a decent price for you
That’s ok mate. I greatly appreciate you giving it a go for me though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts