Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has happend a couple times in the past but has always seemed to be a "one-off" feeling problem in fact i thought it was my phone causng issues however this past few days the radio/carplay has become almost unusable due to the frequent crashing and rebooting. as far as i can tell it doesn't matter whether or not my phone is connect to car as the problem persists with Bluetooth turned off just listening to the radio.

i have seen a couple threads on this from a few years ago now but im hopeful that there is a solution to the problem as its slowly making me hate my car

any help is appreciated

-Thanks

Vehicle information is below:

Car: Peugeot 208 GTline 2016

System version:
SMEG6.1.D.R19
CD: 30489

Bluetooth version:

Display version:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a 208 gti 2016 with the same smeg details and mine has just started doing the same thing in the last week. I've tried to factory reset and delete all data to no avail. It is unusable atm . I have also noticed the satnav has me miles away from where I am and sometimes even has me 'offroad'!!. I updated the maps as I have 5 free years of updates but it actually seemed to make it worse and more frequent reboots. It seems I will have to book it in at the main dealer and pay :mad:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've got a 208 on a 15 plate with the same issue.
Initially cured by deleting the bluetooth cache.
Now it's returned and reboots every 3 minutes.
Frustrated to say the least!
Peugeot garage has quoted me £140 for a diagnostic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
@Carl_Jones I have had the exact same experience as you. Intermittent problem but now it happens every few minutes. I updated the maps last week but the fault was apparent before the update.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts