Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone suffered this and know if this is a common problem? Only this evening and once previously engine will not turn over after ignition it's under warranty but just would like to know if anybody has had the same issue it's a 13 plate GTI

Thanks

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Hmm never heard of this one yet.Im sure there will be many more faults to come by too. Just get it straight in to see them otherwise they will question why you didn't bring it in as soon as it happened

·
Registered
20 Posts
The car has already been in the garage 3 times this year, with other faults. I'm gonna keep driving it till the service as I'm getting tired of bringing it to the garage. If they question why I didn't bring it down straight away I will simply ask them why the car was released with so many faults.

Don't get me wrong I love the car,

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi all,
I had this on my 208 GTi and it was related to the faulty temperature sensor which came on occasionally when driving. Apparently if the sensor is playing up when you try and start the car, it won't do anything.

In my case, I just turned the key back and then started it again no problem. It was resolved when I had the sensor replaced.

Hope this helps

dave

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've had this problem twice on my GTI 13 Plate once during quite nice weather and the other today when its damp! Struck up after second try both times fine and then has been fine on every other occasion will also mention when service is due in November! Other than that absolutely love the car best car purchase!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts