Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I wondered if anyone else has had a problem with their car not going above 30mph even with the accelerator fully pressed and also the engine light has came on.
Thanks in advance
Shaun

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi thanks for the reply, would it of been a costly fix ? And I’ve unplugged and plugged the MAF sensor and cleared codes and fingers crossed, touch wood and everything else it hasn’t happened again 😂 I expect it too though, as you know, it happens for a reason and that reason hasn’t been fixed 😂

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,
I wondered if anyone else has had a problem with their car not going above 30mph even with the accelerator fully pressed and also the engine light has came on.
Thanks in advance
Shaun
Did this problem start after applying near full throttle? Last time this happened for me it was because of old spark plugs causing a misfire, I got them replaced a year ago and since then it's been fine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did this problem start after applying near full throttle? Last time this happened for me it was because of old spark plugs causing a misfire, I got them replaced a year ago and since then it's been fine.
Hi there, to be honest I cannot remember but i would of been driving approx 60mph at the time it did drop, once. I’ve cleared codes and they did come back on intermittently, but touch wood everything’s been fine for about a month now, so god knows what was wrong, thanks anyway

1 - 5 of 5 Posts